Sunday, May 11, 2008

first impression lasts...

Hi there!

To be frank, I really dunno what to write or talk about. I just decided to sign in when my kumare first told me about this site. I really wanted to write back when I was still in my younger years. I like to direct plays during my hayskool days. The hell, I even played in some of them.

Anyway, I don't want to bore you with my yakitty yakyak so I'll just write whenever I've got free time for all you people out there to read.

Paalam muna sa ngayon.

2 comments:

Je M'Apelle Ja'Nelle said...

Thanks for checking out my blog - and my friends' blogs. Hope that you won't be offended by "some" of our opinions given that some of us belong in a disenfranchised and oft-persecuted ethnic groups - i.e. Ahmadiyya Islam, Chechen, and Uyghur exiles. Most of our rants sound like a show tune - as in Lunachicks' FDS and Nina Simone's Mississippi Goddam - but the show hasn't been written for it yet.

VaneSSa said...

Nice blog, keep posting. Thanks for following my blog.